2011 is really close


And what do we need when the year starts???
Booze, friends, nice underwear, some random promises on improving our lifes, and.... a calendar!
Karl Lagerfeld is responsible for making the Pirelli Calendar of next year. Greek mythology is the theme and counts with the participation of models such as Lara Stone, Daria Werwoby, Natasha Poly, Isabeli Fontana, and many others..... such as also male models! I think this is the first time male models take place in this calendar.
I wonder if with this new trend the car mechanics (for which calendar was first intended to) will still hang it on their walls!!!
I like the images although their simplicity, and once again I don´t give any full credit to the photographer, as it is the work of the models and whole production that have achieved the result. You give me that camera and those people.........

No comments:

Post a Comment